Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Bye...For Now

I cannot believe that this adventure is about to come meet its end. I will miss it so. However as I look back at the past four months I realize that I have no choice in the matter, I must return. I also must encourage people to take the steps like the one that took me here. Maybe not to China, but to bother to learn a difficult language and go abroad, see the world outside of US borders, it might be the most important thing they ever do with their lives.

However, I do look forward to seeing everyone back home. As I have told my mother, it is the people and not the place that I truly miss. I come back to the States baring stories and gifts (I apologize in advance to anyone I forgot to buy something for...Im not a big shopper).

I have too many stories to tell here, whether they be happy or kind of tragic. So ask and you shall recieve.

Until then...I bid you good night and good luck

No comments: