Monday, November 24, 2008

Sorry...its bin a while

Like I said...sorry for the delay, buts it been a long couple of weeks. Lets see what happened since we last had communications...

I discovered that Dragon Place's "Won-Ton Soup" aint got jack on the stuff I can get a enormouns bowl of here for about 1.25US. Also, if your Korean friend yells at a cab driver for being incompetent he WILL cut the price of the ride by quite a bit.

Back to food...Im gonna miss it. Bad. Dont get me wrong I miss a good plate of Carne Guisada plenty, but this stuff is amazing, as well as dirt cheap. Probably the biggest reverse culture shock I'll have when I get home.

Also discussing food, I hope everyone reading this enjoys their thanksgiving, rest assured we here in Shanghai will celebrate in our own special way.

Also, I pick up my new suit Wednesday. A three piece pinstripe I got customed tailored out of a very nice wool/cashmere blend. Ridiculously cheap.

On a less positive note, my class was upraded from the level 2 book to the level 3 book last week, which means even more work. But if I didnt want it I wouldn't be here, so no point in complaining.

I have no other thoughts for you now...until next time.

Kyle

No comments: