Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

As you may expect, I followed the election to its end...and was not surprised in the least by its outcome. However, enough cnn bull, thats not what you read this for.

Since my last blog, I have had my fair share of adventures. First, was haloween, which I thoroughly enjoyed, even though I was in a nation that does not celebrate it like we do back home. It was alot of fun and I saw how another nation views our hollidays, which was interesting.

Then, on Monday night, I went to a Kanye West concert, which was really cool. Seeing as American performer in a foreign country was a really cool experience, followed by beers with an Australian restrauntier.

Tonight I again got to witness America in a foreign country, watching the new James Bond movie here in China (a week before its US release). It was an interesting and worthwhile experience. Plus the movie was awesome.

Also i passed my last test and am loving every day more then the last.

Kyle

No comments: