Saturday, October 18, 2008

Keepin Up With The Times

This week has been a good one, not too difficult. The biggest obstical I came across was trying to buy a train ticket to Beijing for next Saturday. The woman at the registar and I deffinately had our fair share of communication problems, but I eventually got the point across with only one minor snag, she ended up booking me on a bed that was a step above the one that I had wanted to take, I guess I just get to ride in a little better style on my way to Beijing.

Other then that I got a rockin silk robe this week that I can lie around my apartment in, It is comfortable and was really cheap. Great Purchase! I didnt even intend to buy it, but after haggling with the woman for 10 minutes for no reason I decided I should go ahead and buy it from her.

About the only other thing I have going on is my mid-term next week, followed by my trip to Beijing to go see the Nation's capitol. I am going by myself and am going to stay in hostels and spend the week seeing what Beijing has to offer.

Until next time,
Kyle

No comments: